I can't think of anything wrong with a beach setting. I feel like it's nigh-on impossible to find something wrong or something bad about the beach. But you know this is the year 2026– somebody will find something bad;
“Bro, niggas be goin’ too hard drinking dat crazy shit”
“I heard dey be stealin’ on the strip”
“I wanna go to a nude beach, but Ian tryna be near no naked dudes. No Diddy”
“Don't they got sharks out here?”
Gahdamn, and they say I'm negative. Bet that if you let ‘em, deez niggas would find something wrong with ice cream. I mean, eating enough of it would fuck up your blood sugar, but that's beside the point. All of the imagined complaints have one moral in common: sometimes you gotta sit back and enjoy yourself even just for a short time.
Yeah people do things at the beach to ruin the vibe for other people, niggas will always do things in public that they should do at home– just read up on my rant about it in a previous review. Hell if you let them, people will shit in public. But that last habit, unlike the aforementioned few, is one that I don't mind watching myself. Ms. Nutella herself doesn't mind dropping ass at the beach, and her chronicled episode featured here is the one called Massive Outdoor Poop. Let's sit back and enjoy the highlights.
Before you start throwing a bitch fit in the comments section saying “this looks like the other ones😡” let me cook on why I love the former queen's work:
- Finding something wrong with scat clips is like finding something wrong with ice cream. I just don't get it. Nobody complains about looking at the same section of a condo nor whines about watching a dick dive deep into their favorite pornstar, right? Right. Besides, where else can you get a great view of the ocean like this… while a plush Caribbean woman has her buns out? I catch a Michael Jackson “I Can't Help It” vibe lookin’ at the waves crash in the background… go ahead and Google it Gen Z’ers while I sing the chorus off-key.
- The youngbloods don't show this much urgency on the job. Nothing against y'all, but I had to put the desperation into perspective for everyone born before 1996… same thing with the Michael Jackson reference. You can't expect somebody who doesn't care about the people affected by their poor performance to put in quality work just like you can't expect a woman who perennially farts out soft serve to stay at ease. That load had to burn on the way out. Her colon must have 2nd degree burns. Ms. Nutella definitely blew her ass out all over dem rocks…
- Different surname, same product. It still feels weird to call her that. If you ask me, “Queen Nutella” has a better fit to it. Not too many women can adopt the surname of queen and win me over save for Queen Aminata– and she doesn't void her bowels for entertainment purposes 🤞🏾😬🤞🏾 The former queen of shelftop American hazelnut condiment DOES and the outdoor pile of her inner filling never ceases to waken my appetite👅 it still looks like candied yams laying on the rocks. And the nyash still looks like a great area to be under in the event of a toilet session🤌🏾
This was definitely worth the beach trip. I mean, I didn't physically go to the beach and enjoy festivities such as drinking, robbery, sex or dining but I got to see one of the all-time goats show her ass (and demonstrate its functions, too.) You can see it in real-time with a quick purchase from her FemScat store…










0 Comments
Please feel free to give feedback on the work featured here. Whether you love the gifs or hate my writing style, I'm all ears.