There goes another Facebook workout video. Do you ever like one video and then the next time you pull up the app and scroll past the reels, another one just like it is on the lineup? I've been told about the algorithm on YouTube but my dumb ass didn't learn my lesson. Shouldn'a did it. Not because Ion like thick women deadlifting in skin-tight yoga pants, but it triggers my nasty side. The aforementioned tights are so thin, you can see every dimple in them, the fabric digs deep down in the crack and underneath the butt cheek like it's trying to find where Jimmy Hoffa's body is buried. Those fibers dig deep down like the brainwashed parents of Angel Grove from The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Movie.
And don't een get me started on the Step-At-Home and Squat Fitness reels. There's literally rows of thick Black women doing some kind of aerobics/dance fitness to all of the hip hop music from the past 20 years with a little bit of ass shaking seasoned in the routine. If I wasn't turned on by the wobblediness of the ladies in spandex, I'd be slightly disappointed like the Facebook meme.
And the dude who conducts the Squat Fitness must lowkey have a scat fetish. The only part of the fitness routine involves his participants to just squat. That's it. That's the whole routine, for the entire rep. Just squats. I would say the guy has a craving for women to do squats on his dick, but his tights be more revealing than the African ladies joining in and they be fitting up some spandex. I only know because I be turning away from my phone having smelt musty balls🤢
I'm curious as to when those ladies go into the bathroom after a workout and clear their guts out, even if they make golden, soft doo-doo butter. I'll take what I can get when the baddie takes her bright-colored exercise outfit off. Fortunately for me and you, I don't have to imagine a step line member running into the restrooms at a Planet Fitness all hot & sweaty like a runaway slave. A familiar personality from this very space just so happens to be a gym rat and she's willing to show us what happens when her circulatory system gets too active. Check out EB49's After Workout Droppings👇🏾
Go ahead and give the girl four & a half stars😩
⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2
Right off the cuff, can we get more post workout BMs filmed please? I believe it's been 6 years since I first watched this video and my sperm retention problems have gotten worse and worse and worse. Why? Because the ass shaking with a side order of 3 second-long slapping farts always manages to ‘gather the troops’. I swear stuff like that is the All Spark to my Decepticons, the Infinity Stones to my Children of Thanos. You don't need Vision to see that Eb's antics were gonna attract the attention of so many boneless future people, and that's just within my household during a 24 hour timeframe.
No wonder women do that in vanilla videos. Ladies I bet if you do it to your man (minus the gas & dookie) in the bedroom, he'll never tell you 'no’ ever again in life, even if you got 4 kids under the age of five sleeping across the hallway. He might gag in disgust when you get the Think Thin protein shits doe… Speaking of food that has ran its course thru a system, the stool size didn't matter. The king-size golden Crunchy Cheetos were nice additions to the trigger party, invited by spread thick ass cheeks.
I appreciated the second bowel movement, but it was overshadowed by the first one. A nigga was down for the count like Jake Paul anyways. Ain't no need to get back up, the excitement is over bruh. Just stay down. Out of all the reverse toilet poops that I've co-signed on, this one was a bust (non-giggity). That left & right cheek action brought me back to life doe…
For 36 seconds, there was a lot of action cram packed into this clip. It almost made me feel like I robbed the content creator of my full subscription fee.











0 Comments
Please feel free to give feedback on the work featured here. Whether you love the gifs or hate my writing style, I'm all ears.