Nut Busters

25/nutbusters/ticker-posts

Jezabel Marley - "The Journey of Mac & Cheese"


There's YouTube videos that illustrate how food changes into poop now. I feel like if I looked up that kind of criteria 14 years ago, I wouldn't have had much luck. When I was a kid a long, long, LONG time ago we had to rely on school textbooks to explain the process, and even that was a subtle approach at revealing to grade school kids in the 90s about what happens to their bodies every time they eat or drink something. My honors Biology teacher stood on business laying out and explaining things like the difference between the rectum and the anus when it comes to the post digestion stage, and he didn't mince his words either.

Now when I think about all the different and interactive ways people learn about the body not involving a magic school bus, my mind is expanded just a tiny bit. But I still think back to a time in the 20th century and my mind expands even further thinking “damn a hippie school teacher took a group of White kids, two Black kids and only one Hispanic kid on field trips inside the human body?” Yeah thank you Rob Anderson for helping me recover those suppressed memories…

Nowadays we have scat models trying to give grown adult men that lesson. Honestly, a man's preference on what his favorite body part is his own choice. If he loves titties til the end of time, let him love tig ol’ biddies. If a man is the biggest munch on the planet, let him munch away until he's pissed on by R. Kelly's baby sister. I passionately love how the bootyhole on a woman works. You just have to be a booty butt cheeks/insertion lover to appreciate what goes on back there; there's no amount of grift that will cover weak institutions.

Not only am I a webmaster of a space full of women eager enough to show you how the Black turd cutter works, one gatekeeper has a lesson plan ready for you today with a powerpoint of the process from start to finish in an 8 minute video titled The Journey of Mac & Cheese. Please don't hop aboard a magic school bus, just slide your thumb to scroll🔽



















Imma just go ahead and give her the rating she deserves– Jezebel Marley gets five stars.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Now in this space before, we've seen a dine & dump clip from another skinny jezebel that was very well received and appreciated. She showed us her food of choice, casually explained where she got it from and why she was eating it. The only complexity came from the different consistencies in her shit when her system reacted to it. This vid however carries almost double the runtime, four times the sex appeal and a trigger to invoke extra emotions. Greasy ones to be specific. But let me break down why I felt this video was worth every penny:

• Ms. Frizzle had one hell of a chocolate craving in the 80s. The Magic School Bus hit book shelves when I was a little kid and I believe Marley is within the same age range, so our school trip hostess has that younger generation feel to her. Instead of a big, wild long dress she's got My Free Cams apparel and stretch workout pants to compliment the homey feel to the footage.

• This beats seeing the organs work from the inside. The main thing I find beneficial about dine & dumps is that the audience gets to see what the model ate before it comes crackling out of her phat ass. Marley kinda overdid it with sexualizing the stringy cheese, but she managed to chow down on all of it in time for it to not feel drawn out. I had to skip past the smacking doe.

• This ain't shit that they teach in dance class. What I didn't skip thru is all of that ass shaking! Not sure if that's a necessary part of the digestion process but it overshadowed the fart contractions.

• Homegirl shows how childbirth works. Regardless of how the video unfolds or how things may not work, this is the main part that counts. The bowel movement in a scat video is like the finish in a pro wrestling match: the delivery always concludes the overall action of the preceding minutes. Delivery is everything; and boy did Marley deliver. She pushed so hard that the entire area of her butt crack stretched out of place. I love that visual from women of her body size. Add in the poke from that bootyhole and that only makes the straining unbearable. Make sure you get a roll of paper towels, not a box of Kleenex!

• This is sexier than any animated commercial footage. That turd just kept coming and coming and coming until it gave up and dropped out of fatigue. I guess if brand newborns are tired after labor, then this food baby is exhausted from being pushed. It's still hard to believe all of that was mac & cheese from inside of her. It's really a masterpiece of a woman's digestive tract and a byproduct of a vegan diet. Vegan ladies always have the most delectable dookie with all its luster and all-natural breakages. We need more scientific answers on that next…

I would have never guessed or imagined how good this skinny lady was from seeing her in a tweet so many years ago, but this is the magic she has proven time & time again to be able to produce when left to her own genius. And that's the kind of content, the level of expression and the overall grade of craft that we love over here in the EFRO Zone and look forward to more of the like.

WATCH JEZABEL MARLEY TURN MORE FOOD INTO POOP HERE!!!

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments