Brace for it, here comes another phrase that I'm at odds with:
“I'd love to be a fly on the wall…”
This one I actually understand, it's just that the scenarios that I've heard people use that phrase for are always weird. One girl at work told me “I'd love to be a fly on the wall while you're having sex ‘cuz you're so silly!”
😳
I beg your pardon? I don't think you'd wanna be in the same room with a big booty bitch that has her thick motherland ass in the air while a pear-shaped nigga dressed only in AND1 socks is fighting thru thick cheeks and raunchy farts. Besides, I stand on bizness when it comes to sex. You won't see me do comedic impressions like Jamie Foxx did in that sex scene from Booty Call. I'm starting to think women like her only watch porn to see the dude's ass in every scene…
I like to create my own phrases because face it, you can't be a fly in somebody's house due to the short life span they have. I damn sure don't wanna be high above on the walls while the smell of sweat, anger, shame and old passion fruit fills the room. I'd rather have access to see women take a super-strong, swamp ass-smelling shit as soon as it leaves their cheeks. Luckily for me (and you), we all get the privilege digitally with a preview of Osa's clip Outside Dookie 2.
Same baddie.
Osa's back to process a fresh roll of chewed vegan food in the vicinity of her own backyard and she still looks sexy as fuck. She doesn't have the bun in front of her hair and the black dress she's wearing is shorter, but that counts as an advantage for the undressing that she has to do shortly…
Different view.
Remember that “fly-on-the-wall” phrase I had so much resentment for? Well the camera angle Osa chose we get to cosplay as an ant in the grass: this is a much more unique and intimate view as that cute hole pokes in and out between her round cheeks.
Same doo-doo.
While we the audience do get a great fish lens view of the trees and the afternoon sky and clouds as the sun shines down her cotton-ruffled back, the good stuff is spotted very low near the bottom of the screen where all of the darkness of Osa's round frame is congregating. It's not a huge letdown, but I personally love the entire negative space while a curvy slim Black woman grows a tail. Makes the giggity more potent.
New ass shake.
This is a nice touch to the bowel movement. As the commentary attracts you to the impending action, the camera view keeps your eyes glued to your smartphone screen and you've prolly sprayed yourself with your own kids, the end-of-poop ass shake is the icing on the cake. (There's a phrase that I like.) It's a creative, harmless, gutsy and sexy way to end a shit. The only way anyone could find something wrong with this is if you're a devout, God-fearing, titty-loving man who doesn't like the concept of women pooping yet finds walking their dog more of an acceptable, natural act.
Same serving.

We didn't get a clear view of the birth, but the entire food baby is resting on the ceramic plate that Osa flaunted off in the opening seconds in this clip. In addition to coming up with my own weird quotes/phrases, I love to look at what falls out of a fetish model's ass and imagine what sensations would be generated. Her dookie's lighter than what she churned out in the prequel, but still just as chunky and gritty. It's gotta be a mix of broccoli & cheese, avocados, spinach and chick peas. Not the food she ate; the taste of what she ate. I've had the hardest time trying to see what White people find so delicious about hummus but I'd dive face-first into Osa's liver pudding.
The preceding fetish clip is given the ranking as “dope” by this author.
I don't have any fancy rating system for Osa's Outside Dookie 2. I don't rank based on rotten tomatoes, there's definitely no Trust Pilot widget on here but if I had to rate this follow-up clip, I'd give it four and a half stars. Maybe since The Source Magazine has a five mic rating system, I could use poop emojis. Nah– I'll just stick to giving flowers. Osa definitely deserves a bouquet for the following reason:
As much as I was fixated on her beauty, the round point of view, and squinting to find her soft serve as it was squishing out of that sexy hole, Osa brought more positive energy to this taping. I dunno if the shit was burning to get out in Outside Dookie, but she didn't seem too happy at the start. In Outside Dookie 2, it's almost as if the girl is casually strolling to her setting. She was so elated, she even shook her ass after taking a soft green shit. Energy makes the difference. All of the perspectives, exposed body parts and folds of shit don't really matter in the long run so long as the people watching feel welcome to the content rather than scolded.
💩 💩 💩 💩 ½
LOVED OUTSIDE DOOKIE 2???
SEE MORE LOADS EXIT OSA'S BODY HERE!!!
0 Comments
Please feel free to give feedback on the work featured here. Whether you love the gifs or hate my writing style, I'm all ears.