There's just some White literature that I don't understand. Shakespeare is in its own universe, so I won't crash out on it here. Half of these fables I feel like are scams. They go thru all this trouble into making you believe animals talked and taught a lesson to eager people back in early 9th century England or sum shyt. The story of The Emperor's New Clothes is ridiculous enough to make you shart yourself laughing on the couch 🤣 Somehow this dude was gullible enough to believe in his royal advisors and staff that they told dis nigga who was walking around asshole naked like Ace Vane's John Stewart in Rex's living room that he looked good in an invisible robe. I beg your pardon? These people must have walked in medical times so that Diddy could fly in the 1990s. Either that or they hated this man's guts so much that they all conspired together to embarrass his stupid ass.
That emperor must've been an ancestor for the succeeding Trump followers than exist today. Ron White was right earlier this millenium; you can't fix stupid. You can't tell stupid people anything; whatever you cram into one ear to go inside their skull tumbles out of the other ear like a turd falling out of an open bootyhole. I hate how people try to get me to do stupid shit and as soon as I point it out as a set-up, motherfuckas get hotter than fish grease. Then as soon as I expose their intentions as fraudulent, the bipolarity comes out. Foaming at the mouth like R. Kelly's cellmate at John Umstead– nah bro I'm good. Your behavior isn't indicative of an astrological sign like Capricorn or Pisces, it's just a sign of mental illness.
I guess that story gives the overall lesson of not trusting just anybody. (See white people, I listen and learn.) You have to go by the internal gut feeling of whether to do something or walk away. I feel like I’ve come to that conclusion in this space somewhere🤔 The lesson of being exposed for all to see proved to be an L for the emperor, but worked for the former Queen Nutella. How? With the production of her FemScat clip, Dirty Asshole Needs To Be Licked. Scroll up for the highlights like in the Facebook app🔼








Gotta give Ms. Nutella five stars.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Man I wish there were fables for adults. Not only would niggas finally learn about the real world, but more fetish clips would be produced as a result. We already have fetish mascots, fetish superheroes, fetish fable characters would give our community more exposure without going mainstream😮💨 Here in the EFRO Zone, now we have a fetish fable character who is a queen to the ‘normal’ world’s emperor and she’s a woman of color.
The internal debate: Booty vs. Dookie???
I’ve always loved Ms. Nutella's content. There’s never any doubt about the ingenuity, skill, nor brilliance this lady brings forth, which leads me to rule in favor of the booty. That nyash is always the center focal point of any Nutella clip and it should be since the purpose of most people’s fetish is to watch it being blown out. However, I graded DANTBL on the following curve:
• The queen has an invisible robe too. I dunno who got in Nutella’s ear telling her that she was already wearing a robe made of the finest silk, but low-key thank you. I never would’ve imagined in my wildest dreams that I would see what lies underneath all of her wardrobe from previous scat vids. The top half of Miss Nutella compliments what we’ve already seen squatting down on the beach. When she turns around and grabs the phone…
• She didn’t need to venture out in public. Instead of pointing and laughing, you and I would just be pointing if this native lady walked out in public🍆 It would prolly make both my heads explode if I caught a fetish model taking a shit like Nutella covertly does, so she decides to film in the privacy of her own bathroom to stay away from creeps. The room gives a nice homey feel to the bathroom trip in addition to the bonnet.• Homegirl made a Nutella shake. Please don't hold me on this point– all of the ass shaking and spreading were welcome antics in a video of this nature. But she still managed to churn out the sweet funky stuff that resembles her stage name and piss all while bent over the toilet bowl. That's impressive.
CATCH OUR RESIDENT FETISH FABLE CHARACTER
MAKE MORE OF HER FAMOUS PUDDING HERE!!!
0 Comments
Please feel free to give feedback on the work featured here. Whether you love the gifs or hate my writing style, I'm all ears.