I honestly think that people think of their good gut bacteria as Asian business consumers. They might feel like “hey I can do anything and nothing will change”. I don't een know if a lot of people remotely know what gut bacteria is or what it does but then as soon as they eat/drink something unconventional, niggas have the nerve to act shocked.
“Omg it was so bad, I was shittin’ down mah leg in the vape store😫”
“I drunk so much coffee, it came right back up!”
Nigga seriously? It's always somebody that hadn't had breakfast that morning. What do you seriously have against eating actual meals that you will put your gut/colorectal health at risk like that? I mean, I don't care about the puking because I prefer to see chunks fly out of the bottom end but come on people. I don't wanna shit on anybody's living conditions– I know that making ends meet is uber stressing.
I feel like if people (read: sexy women) made better food choices, you wouldn't have all of these horrible scenarios that makes Willie Jones looks like less of an IBS patient. However, unlike nausea, I bask in the glory of ladies who have those “hot sauce on my burrito” moments, even if the streaming looks like a brown gravy version of the sauce that filled their mouths previously. Skunkgirlgas1 has (another?) moment like that scene in her latest comp titled Eat Like Shit, Shit Like Crazy. Here are my animated highlights 🔽
As much as I hate that this girl isn't dabbing further into the extreme fetish industry, I'm still pleased that Skunkgirlgas1 decided to share more of her toilet adventures. It's not the lack of a paywall that brings me joy, it's a plethora of factors that makes me feel like a hyperactive kid in the candy section of Dollar Tree having watched ELSSLC. Lemme list all of the components for you down below:
- She had me at the pants coming down. This part always gets me excited while watching scat fetish clips. I know it's not intentional and the girl in the video isn't trying to turn anybody on, it's the first few nuances that will generate interest in the vibe of a shit clip. When that fabric is pushed down past her hips & thighs and she proceeds to sit her fluffy ass down on the toilet seat, you can't help but feel like Skunk Girl is about to unleash something furious… and stanky.
- This is what I like about budget eating. It isn't the rich, extravagant, lavish food that you see on Facebook and Instagram being promoted by a fake influencer in a gallery, it's the comforting, quick-and-easy and often greasy meals posted by an old classmate or ex co-worker in their stories. It often doesn't check the aesthetic box of cuisine but damnit if it doesn't taste good as fuck going in. It definitely looks good as fuck coming out of Skunk Girl's ass. Maybe she had a burrito with hot sauce on it…
- Going back to the (porcelain) well. As much praise I give out on these pages, I have some remorse to give too. This girl has my immediate sympathy for having all of these consecutive bowel movements. Yes they were all reminiscent of refried bean paste in consistency and appetizing, but three shits in one day? Gah-lee her bootyhole had to burn afterwards. Nobody eats food sponsored by a $28 budget and nonchalantly sits on the toilet like “oh the feeling of hot pudding feels good dripping out of my ass” except sex workers during a grift😒 Skunkgirlgas1 just pushes and steadily films from different angles.
Well, having another opportunity to stare deep into Skunk Girl's ass and Marvel at her dookie was fun. It was less violent than her previous offering on the platform of “free speech” yet slightly more creative. Gotta love a fan of the fetish who's also comfortable with participating in all of the fun. Food chronicles are always welcome here in this space and so is Skunkgirlgas1!!!






















0 Comments
Please feel free to give feedback on the work featured here. Whether you love the gifs or hate my writing style, I'm all ears.