I can remember one point in time on social media where I mentioned something about moving into a new apartment and an obnoxious co-worker of mine commented “Yeah, so when's the house-warming party?” I wanted to respond back instantly like “negro Ion know you like dat😤” but then I thought about it first: the word “Ion” as it pertains to the phrase “I don't” didn't exist for another decade and then I refrained, thinking that it was too aggressive of a letdown.

I'm sorry to disappoint anybody but I'm not that much of a people person to be letting a bunch of co-workers all up in my house even if it's to celebrate settling into a newer (and prolly cheaper) space. I gotta spend a shit load of money to buy food Imma be eating on after everybody pick over it yelling “MAN DIS SHYT LOOK GOOD” like a hard-of-hearing person without their hearing aid in their ear.

Gotta ask everybody “what kind of liquor you drank?” and then watch them fight rabid mobility as said liquor cruise thru their system like Jeff Bezos on his European honeymoon😒 Better hope that none of anybody's bodily fluids ever touch a centimeter of your new property! My new co-workers are lazy and inconsiderate to take advantage of you like that. I'd rather break in my new house in a different way than tolerating bitchassedness off the clock too.
Scatterific1992 decided to celebrate getting herself a new place a while back.

Belated congratulations go out to her🥳 She's more of a people person than me; she was so happy about getting a new residence to live in that she welcomed all of her fans to watch as she decorated the floor as only a great scat model knows how to. Take a look at her version of MTV Cribs down below 🔻











Not gon cap, this is one hell of a celebration that Nat put together. Most people would expect to sit in a rotation circle, have a couple of drinks and eat up food when somebody they know toasts to a brand new place. We the internet audience get to see Scatterific1992 serve the food. Nat steps right into frame with no bottoms, sits her phat ass down and starts pouring booty soup. I gotta admit: it's the mouse's eye view for me more than anything. She looks right at home rocking a bonnet and beater. The dookie doesn't een matter despite my love for this woman's ability to paint large spaces like a California mudslide. She damn sure marked her territory with some doo-doo splatter.

I guess Sasha Cheeks isn't the only alpha-female on this turf…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
 

SEE SCATTERIFIC1992 MARK THE REST OF HER TERRITORY HERE!!!