Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Nixlynka's First Shit

Some of the best things in life hit you unexpectedly. It's a lesson I didn't accept as reality when Glamourpussyy gave me relationship advice last year, but as I grew older and older I have begun to understand its dynamics bit by bit. For example, as an independent scat fetishist I've spent the better part of the last 12 years scouring the internet for videos of ebony women taking a shit. A simple curiosity that started with 2 Girls And A Cup snowballed into this huge fetish festering underneath the surface like the bacteria in a pimple.

At that time, I didn't have something like EFRO Zone to introduce me to the upcoming fetish workers and homegrown film stars. I had to jump from domain to domain in the large, cold, vacuum of space called the internet. And if you've spent time on a website not named Twitter like me, ladies and gentlemen, you'll know that hundreds of random women will pop up in places like EbonyFetish21 and ThisVid with the goal of pleasing an eager audience. It brings a level of uncertainty that raises questions in its genesis and leaves you with unbridled joy by the time you put down your smartphone to clean up a greasy(men)/creamy(ladies) mess.

The people you come across in this digital journey are completely random. You never know who an Ana Didovic or an Ebony Scat Princess is until you see their name in the comments and film credits. Now regardless of how you feel about piracy, I myself have to give credit to the only benefit to this type of habit; the tube site users. They are the main people who seek to introduce me to some of the best women that ever decided to film themselves poop, albeit under notorious displays of appreciation. This incoming phenom though is a complete godsend, a Hailey's Comet in walking Puerto Rican form and a proverbial Bachelor's degree for years of fetish research. Behold my discovery…

My first sighting of Plopzilla/Mecha Plopzilla. 
If you would've inboxed me as soon as I signed up for Twitter back in 2009 and asked me if I'd ever find any future fetish stars on that platform, the 23 year old beardless version of me would've looked at you like you said you carried the coronavirus, answered no and rushed away from our conversation like a germaphobe away from the self service machines at Wal-Mart. I've been fortunate to purchase content from some of the most energetic and sexiest ladies of color, so it completely thrilled me to add another name to that decorated list. I found Nixlynka's profile a few months back and quickly grew interested in this anime fan. I did not know however that this lizard mama was aware of the growing scat community and wanted to try her hand at making poop clips until after a quick follow and conversation with her.

For those of you who haven't seen Nixlynka in her cosplay and Team Skeet-like exploits featured across the web, she's a smart, sweet, high-octane bundle of peach clay that God formed to perfection on this earthly spinning wheel of His. He gave her small cup sized breasts decorated with medium, brown, oval nipples, a stomach worth meming about, a shaved phat pussy with a chunky 52 inch ass to match. Dat ass is the center of my universe and the focal point of this 2 part fecal compilation. Now let us bear witness to this mama lizard giving birth in her debut poop video, Nixlynka's First Shit...

Plopzilla drops nuclear bombs!


This is where all the suspense starts. Here you see Nix hug her naked, folded torso from the side as she sits on the toilet. Gradual moans and deep breaths serve as milestones in the distance between each painfully compression of her inflamed intestines.

The pressure inside reaches its peak. Pain turns into pleasure as the impending movement moves into Nixlynka's colon and opens her tiny pink butthole, readying her bowels for deployment.



 This giant mama lizard lifts her tail 45 degrees into the air, pulls her butt cheeks apart quicker than Jerry Springer Show security and pushes out a shiny, thick, creamy batch of dark chocolate that lands in the water with a loud plop! The legend of Plopzilla and her spawn are born. The after birth soon follows suit. Meanwhile, I shoot out babies of my own...

Mecha Plopzilla shoots brown lasers!

This equally massive monster is adorned with only fresh drops of cooling hot water from the shower as opposed to her clothed, cosplay counterpart. The assault begins almost immediately in this scene of our latest science fiction scat classic. Having rushed to her toilet with the urgency of a scared Japanese bystander, Nixlynka aims and fires her thin line of ammunition as moans and running water echo in the background. The poor bowl got hit with doo-doo harder than a construction port-a-potty. Me next!

The Japanese love instant replays and so do I. Well-- if you're drunk off your ass or completely overloaded by giggity, then the 3rd and 4th parts of this clip is edited with your comprehension in mind. All of Nix's grit, semi-sweet morsels and drip from part one is played back; first in super slow motion and lastly in an enhanced, regular speed view of her glorious yams. Slow motion always makes footage look so much better, whether it's a football caught in mid-air, a slam dunk, or Nix's turd dropping out of her ass. Makes me nostalgic and hungry...

BROWNIE POINTS
I said it in another review, but I'm gunna repeat this emotion because I appreciate everything I have in life and this feeling never EVER gets old-- sweet Lawd Jesus we got to see another sex worker take a shit on camera!!! I feel like I am still dreaming ever since Nix told me that she was interested in trying out this niche even up to now. I'm gunna take deep breaths and tell you what I like about this clip. First…

  • Her moans are key here. The entire batch is essentially the pied piper's song to ounces of sperm the world over and Nix's customers from ManyVids will back me on this. I cannot explain why. Hearing her inhale and exhale just builds anticipation leading up to the big drop. Count this as a weakness of mine.
  • Resolution is top notch. Having made roleplay, toy and sex clips for over a year helps a model's production skill set. Whether she chose her tripod in consideration for the audience's view is a dispute that I'm not willing to explore, I'm just grateful that I can admire Plopzilla's cinnamon rolls converge like the five Voltron lions or see the definition in her goosebumps and water drops on her body. Bravo👏🏾. And while I'm on the subject of views…
  • Those replays were dope in retrospect. With my experience, I'm used to the formula of squat-and-drop, pinch-the-loaf and finished product sequence in most poop clips. But this chick added slow motion to her layout! That kind of production labor is cool enough to suspend all other existing emotions long enough to show the art, science and value in a woman's body and what it does. Twerking and ass clapping have earned their dues, now scat clips deserve a turn...

SUMMARY
You know how the stigma with society goes-- the majority of people's body functions are viewed as humorous or flat-out gross. If she carries a reputation based on vanity fellas you can pretty much rule out her doing anything that might tarnish it, save for taking some dick for a couple a' stacks per flick. But here in this cute, creative, silly frame and mentality we have the undying spirit of someone who's willing enough to risk complications with IBS to go light years above and past beyond to give her fans what they want. Our happiness to her means pushing through intense abdominal pain just to please us. Talking about appreciation-- if there's anything that I eternally value on this planet, it is Nixlynka's tenacity as a sex worker. That, paired with her outspoken personality, makes for a wonderful presence you can't find online anywhere else. You can find access to this clip on Scatshop. If you're subbed to her OnlyFans, you can get it sent to your inbox if you pay and ask nicely. See you next update!

Post a Comment

0 Comments