There's nothing like service, is there? For me, service is all about the product rather than the worker. Don't get me wrong: I know how much these companies work rookie amateurs just to turn record profits every year. And despite that forced pressure (or lack thereof in some industries), these workhorses still manage to put out great product! I tend to gravitate towards the food service industry when making that claim. (Big surprise!)
My luck with great eateries is that the food always hits. If I pulled up to Zaxby's then I knew that the chicken was gonna be good and juicy in the sandwich meal that I always get. Burger King always has big, wide, beefy patties and crispy veggies to go on their Whoppers. Captain D's always has fresh, buttery, battered long fillets of fish and Golden Corral has damn near everything that makes it distinguishable from any other buffet or American cuisine eatery.
As big as a fiend I am for good food, my craving for digested food doesn't differ from my palette. Every time I used to check up on Curvy Nicole's Scatshop store for previews, I always knew in a good portion of the clips that a big, thick, chunky log was gonna get fired out of that pink bootyhole of hers. Scarlett Marie was always gonna push out something more neon colored than Naomi's old dance entrance. Whenever the wifey from MyWifeDirtyHole decided to record, you just knew that something rich, creamy and shiny was gonna fall out of her pink bootyhole on Tumblr.
That's why in today's appreciation of the defunct social media legendary run of this couple, we will take a look into a moment of the wifey's service that her fanbase knew that she was always capable of delivering, so to speak. This clip is called Tasty Poop.
Gotta give this moment in extreme fetish Tumblr time four stars.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Brace for incoming flowers. Despite the rating, I loved this clip just as much as all of the praised work from this couple seen in this space. I gotta itemize all the points coming up like tax deductions on TurboTax (this won't take as long):
- She's not just a former Tumblrette, she's a queen. It's just like I said in the introduction of this review, you associate good service with the person who created their own brand of trademarks. The whole entire body of work that MyWifeDirtyHole put out saw the wifey virtually popularize the hover poop position in scat clips. None of the scat Tumblrettes did it, nobody from the Ladies Keeping It Funky store tried it from the closeup angle, and not too many of the VooDoo Vixens wanted to shy away from a puppy pad in a competitive rage, so the mrs. stands alone with the trademark undisputed from her funky folklore (no pun intended.)
- It's not gooning, it's anticipation. Talking about trademarks, nobody else has goosebump-riddled cheeks, stretchmarks and a phat coochie to marvel at while you wait for her guts to empty. She always has that wagon out in the open when the camera starts recording and then shit happens…
- Just like Ben & Jerry's. Not gonna hold you, I prefer somewhat firm loads when the fetish model lets it go like Teddy Pendergrass. Nothing stretches her hole out nice and slow; this erupting BM almost flies out while still managing to open up the mrs. just a tad bit. Something prolly didn't agree with her gut bacteria☹️
She still slayed tho. The wifey from MyWifeDirtyHole always was down to feature in a fetish clip so long as she stuffed down the food to make one. This particular episode is just as realistic as all others, no concept needed with all of the delectable appeal that is easily identified with their brand. It keeps fans coming back for more.





0 Comments
Please feel free to give feedback on the work featured here. Whether you love the gifs or hate my writing style, I'm all ears.