EZ

33/ticker/ticker-posts

Sasha Cheeks - "Scat Outside Tub"


I question myself far too much. Other people are far worse offenders, but it's my own curiosity that kills me. You know why? Because if somebody else asks me a question (especially a stupid one), I could easily side eye them and walk away. My own questions however don't go away. Ain't no walking away from the thoughts inside your own head.

Even when I watch scat videos do I find myself acting like my own critic. Truth be told, I'm eternally grateful of this genre and its impact on sexual identity but questions from my own subconscious pops up like the alcohol man from Tony Rock's jokes. There's one quandary in particular that I ask myself about these fetish clips:

“Is it the ass of the woman that's triggering me or the dookie?”

That's a great question indeed. To be honest, I feel like that's the one question that deep down inside, every scat fan asks themselves the same question even tho the epiphany only comes after the viewer does. For me, the questioning comes (no pun intended) while the footage from a clip like Sasha Cheeks’ Scat Outside Tub plays. Let's watch highlights from the video itself and see if you have any questions down in the comment section🔻

Booty🍑  vs. Dookie💩 

It's one of adult life's longest running rivalries aside from the dot com age debates of tits vs. ass: is it the phatness of the ass or the actual bowel movement that wins the award for scat MVP? In this clip's case, I gotta hand the trophy to the thick, tatted cushions on Da Beast's back. But that kind of quick judgment only shows part of the reason why Sasha Cheeks’ featured clip is such a smash with me and the rest of her extreme fetish fanbase:

Same cheeks, same uniform.
More questions flood my brain when I see a naked woman assume the position: “Dayum, did you hafta get butterball naked to drop off a stanky load?” (That's what happens when we men don't think with the little head.) But I've learned in my 4 decades of time that you don't change a winning formula *cough* 1996's Super Sonics team *cough* and Ms. Cheeks knows that out of all the tank tops, dresses, skirts and jerseys, her birthday suit is always a winner.

Who knew beasts perched on platforms?


The kind of change that is welcome here tho is a change in poop position. The toilet bowl, public or private use, is also the goat when it comes to these kinds of clips but the side-of-the-tub position is considered the sleeper in my eyes. Idk if it's the melanated brown ass cheek-to-white tub color contrast that I find so appealing (especially in Gassy Empress’ case) but the giggity-to-non giggity ratio proves the po boy shower base to also be a winner.

She's still Queen of The Swirly Nation.




You know my style, I love the dookie firm enough to stretch dat hole out. It needs to stretch like a Facebook content creator trying to complete a set in yoga pants. And yaw know Sasha's style, she pours liquid almost as good as a cement truck. Hell Sasha Fierce could grunt out a hole stretcher but that's not the point here– Ms. Cheeks is the star bold enough to spread her cheeks like peanut butter on the softest white bread and pour out her insides hard enough to hyperextend her tiny bootyhole. It must be a unique effect that occurs to thick booty women that adds to the scientific research behind Scat Outside Tub 🧐

She tops off her service with a smile.

She didn't have her Bluetooth speaker blasting music, she didn't have any kind of change in consistency (💩) but Da Beast did put on a great performance, gave commentary in homemade footage and gift wrapped her production with a smile and a farewell. If contributing to a customer's experience didn't matter to you in your job, it makes all the difference here albeit within the confines of a smartphone. 

No matter what I choose as the more outstanding factor between a woman's gelatinous glutes or the hot, creamy goodness blasted out of them, the only real significant trait here is her craft.


CATCH MORE INSTANCES OF DA BEAST EMPTYING HER STEATOPYGIC GUT HERE!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments