Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Early Morning Poop

Those sudden urges are the worst aren't they? Emergency BMs are horrible regardless of the time of day that they occur. If you're asleep early in the middle of the night after eating Taco Bell, they hit like a prank from your immature roommates. You could be chatting with a co-worker by the time clock when all of a sudden your colonic push notifications start ringing at the base of your brain, telling you that you have some brown packages that need to be dropped off in the employee bathroom. Not even bee stings compare to the sudden sharp pains felt when your intestines start to work, and let's hope that they don't start while you're driving. Nobody wants to live out Pops' mad dash from Next Friday. For someone as exalted as Goddess Naa, the early morning kind of evacuation isn't any more convenient for her than it is for the rest of us everyday folks, and she has it captured on camera for us to see.

Everybody poops and in her fetish clip called Early Morning Poop, you get to see all of the concentrated evil come out the back of this native sex worker from the front. It's a rare sight in this domain nonetheless but let me go ahead and give this shit flick the highest of praise….

The fact that her doo-doo disturbs her early in the morning installs a unique vibe in this video. Goddess Naa acts like a real-life queen who is bugged by her impending bowels as if it's a peasant begging her for food or money. "This guy decided to come early" Naa complains in her African accent. She doesn't act out Lé Mis or whines like a DD/LG sub before facing the inevitable. She just points the camera of her smartphone towards her royal garden and lets go. Speaking of the devil…


Before she can even get the camera into place, this orange mothafuckah is crowning. (And I'm crying out of my 4th eye.) And as soon as Goddess Naa gives out a good series of pushes, the rest of this long, skinny, creamy, crinkled load drips continuously from her brown eye. The mouse's eye point of view was lovely. Made me feel like I was a slave being fed from up close👅







My final point: the squatting/spread eagle position was a heavy want. I don't usually spring for videos shot by the model in that position, but this clip gave off some strong sexy vibes. The dignified swag of Goddess Naa was one, the open black & white flower dress being held back by thick brown legs was another, and her orange poop laying on a plastic bag coiled like a snake as pee rained down from her shaved pink pussy was the third piece to the trifecta. I'm just a complete sucker for bright colored poop. It is my Achilles' tendon in this form of entertainment.

Now the existence of most fetish models that I end up reviewing are brought to my attention via either piracy or Twitter feed. A lot of them try to grab my attention by giving me a follow but Goddess Nae (next to Nurse Cherri) is one of the few that actually attacked my DMs in a huge effort to get her brand noticed. I wish more independent sellers would take this approach in drumming up interest in their clips. Determining whether or not to buy someone's clips always seems like taking a risk on getting your money's worth but I knew from the first tweet of hers I saw that Goddess Nae had a gift within her. And I'm not talmbout the orange creamy goodness dangling out from underneath her either. I would love to see her take a shit from the back in the future. I bet her booty's big and round… Until next time✌🏾 #copthisshit

Post a Comment

0 Comments