Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Creamy Scat 2

The question of the century is-- how do you like your peanut butter? I guess it depends on each person's preferences. I love creamy peanut butter. Ever since I was a little kid, I've loved creamy peanut butter strictly for the smooth texture it creates alongside grape jelly on bread. That's my preference, peoples. Lemme ask you another question: how do you like your poop? For the "creamy" lovers, I got another preview featuring our resident Crunchberry Baddie here at EFRO Zone from her clip called Creamy Scat 2.











Apparently I skipped the prequel or something. Whatevs. Moving forward, here we have another entry ready to go into GothAndGassy's toilet diary and only those willing to pay a fee can have the key to unlock it. It's me. I'm "those willing". And I'm gonna tell you what I found so thrilling about this girl's trip to the Super Bowl…
  • First and foremost, I gotta give proper praise to this goth's hairy ass as it sits on the toilet bowl, jiggles when she twerks and spreads when pulled apart like hot, fresh monkey bread. Her phat ass is the sun, the center of my universe and the hairs are the solar flames emitted from its sexy surface.
  • My preferences in poop texture usually fall on the harder side of the Bristol Stool Chart. Hard logs usually open a woman's holy back opus up ever so slowly in these types of clips. I can't help but gaze at the occuring picture frames like a basketball fan watching a dunk in slow motion. But this peanut butter colored, nougat-like load dropping out of her small bootyhole numerous times isn't any less glorious. Makes me wanna go grab a plate with two hot pieces of toast, a jar of jelly and a butter knife.

Clips like Creamy Scat 2 gives me a special feel to it. There's no role play involved in the production, but it's a step up from the homegrown, viral poop videos found on most tube sites (which is nothing wrong with those kinds of productions). It's a gentle invite into a cute emo girl's bathroom as she fulfills a natural curiosity, celebrates having a clear colon, and shows off her creation. Definitely worth adding to your video library.

Post a Comment

0 Comments