Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Constipated Poop-- Gothicc Mari

Ever heard of the phrase "all good things come in twos"? I for one am a firm believer of this philosophy. No matter how cliché it sounds, whoever came up with that phrase had a point. It's exciting to try out a new menu item at a restaurant, but to redeem a coupon to 'buy one menu item and get the second free' is utterly priceless. And by "restaurant" I mean "fast food place". Don't judge. Back to my point… Ladies, I know you don't make a B-line to the mall on your day off just to buy ONE shoe. Shoes come in twos too and nobody on either side of 13 chromosomes can resist buying a good pair. Especially for a good price.
I'll tell you something good I got that came in twos-- that Constipation Poop clip by Gothicc Mari. Saywhathuh? Yeah I know that's only one clip but let me explain. Issa 3 minute and 56 second long poop clip, but like the proverbial shoebox, it contains two separate items. Plus it features a woman doing number two, which is always a delight to me. The beginning of this scat masterpiece is essentially Mari's hairy ass sitting on the front of the toilet. Having been backed up for a long time (since cancer will fuck your system up), this young goth has finally built up the gastrointestinal fortitude to release the chocolate-like chunky treat from her flesh haven. And by "flesh haven", I mean "asshole".





 The second treat in this video package is the view of this girl's breasts and beautiful smile Mari unleashes on camera like Aesop unleashed his wild animals back in Gotham City Sirens. That's what I got in twos but fortunately Constipation Poop gives you a double dose of each feature. As I told you, Mari's system was backed up and as she shifts her camera back down below, she again slowly pushes out another shiny chocolatey treat from her chocolate factory. I wish I ushered out those BMs instead of those slaps to her jiggly ass. A man can dream…







The latter part of Mari's video gives us a second look at her plump breasts, dark oval nips and beautiful smile with her sexiness dialed up to 11. It almost feels like instant replay, which is good because we men forget a front flip dodge into the end zone that we just saw-- an automatic replay of turd birthing and tit play is even doper and worth another viewing. I know I busted a bigger nut than Bengals fans watching this video… You can too if you cop this shit!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments