Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

BeautyBunnny - "Bubbling Scat Jar"

Impulse shopping is gonna be the death of me. Anybody with the Temu app will prolly agree with me– and I don't blame them. This mf got sections and different sections of random ass items for dirt cheap prices. Need a phone case? You can get a new one off of Temu for cheaper than an extra value meal anywhere. Need a new pair of Bluetooth earbuds since every pair you previously bought had one that stopped working? Temu got hunnids if not thousands of pairs priced no higher than elem dollars. I honestly don't know how many exist; I can never reach the bottom of the page. Browsing for extra fish food or water drops sends me into a tizzy while trying to earn free gifts.

Don't EVER play the games on Temu unless you wield the influence of a reality TV star! My grandkids will be graduating college before I will win this spiffy lil blue & gold watch that I foolishly picked out and my son will have been handed the reins of this site by then. That is, if I start dating and reproducing tomorrow… Lucky for me is that I am able to maintain an impressive amount of willpower. Even smelling the Brock Lesnar-strong allure of an appealing product, I must hold on to my restraint like a white millionaire holds on to every dollar in his MasterCard account.

As tempting as even the thickest fetish model is, as swiftly as their dookie breaks and shines in ring light glow across countless Twitter (still not calling it 'X') previews, a nigga must hold out until far more lucrative paychecks. With this woman's strong media presence tho, I had to tap soon enough. BeautyBunnny had my scat fetish in a Kurt Angle Ankle Lock once I found out about the featured clip today, and her bubbling scat jar grapevined the leg after my direct deposit hit. 

This scat fetish video I bring to your attention today contains all of the amazement a poop clip should instill in a diehard scat fan albeit without half of the ingredients. Tweet after tweet, I've been given a taste of what BeautyBunnny can do when she blows her ass out. While I'm sure she is one of the best BBW booty blasters that have ever lived, I longed to see her squeeze something more solid out. (Hint: it's shit.) Discord would provide a trailer, and a $10 purchase granted me access to Bunnny's scat flick Bubbling Scat Jar. Why call it that and why am I giving it praise? Scroll on…
















  • Views. I kinda knew what I was in for when I saw BeautyBunnny posted a snippet in the Content Creator's channel, but going on that experience is like satisfying your sweet tooth off of cotton candy; it dissipates as soon as you gorge yourself on it. Before Bunnny can even find balance to fill up a medium (?) mason jar, she fills the screen with her ultra-succulent, extra toasty and fluffy lower body. This is why I love BBWs and SSBBWs: more fat fills the void between the melanin and muscle. And with her body positioned over something that Deep Southern nanas and aunties use to store their preserves, BB's cushion hangs off of her walking art form while she processes some soft and chewy peanut butter.
  • Poos. Her body won my heart with each closer creep towards the camera/smartphone, but the dookie is the real star of this clip. This feeder fired at least 6 loads outta her ass, with the latter servings of bile softer than its predecessors. My favorite ropes of liver puddin' are immortalized in these gifs like Arleen Sorkin's career as Harley Quin. I'm more smitten at the breakages in the 2nd BM but the snap coup de grace and the drip down the jar in the end sends me like an Amazon worker with a package.
  • The view of collected poos. She did it like Eli Porter y'all!!! BeautyBunnny prolly sang the chorus over and over after filling this jar like Skylar Grey after she stood up too. She's one of the few feeders that I found out about on Twitter who takes a shit on camera and the fact that she filled this jar to the brim is even more amazing! The pieces of my brain are blown to pieces! GodDAMN the jar looks like it's full of brown brains🧠 This had to be a collection of meals throughout the day or something. Her guts gotta be emptier than the promises your immediate manager makes to you. Yay for gallbladder removal surgeries!

This is a tough call, but BeautyBunnny still gets her flowers with the release of Bubbling Scat Jar. 💐 

It's a tough call because the only thing that I can think of hindering this clip is that it doesn't have any sound. I would love to hear some crinkling of the puppy pad as Bunnny's feet presses down on it, the echo of her poop sliding out of her bootyhole into an empty glass jar or the bubbling of the stinky fecal brew that this long-nailed, modern-day (but attractive) Broomhilda made out of chewed food but the outstanding quality of these visuals can easily make up for the absence of audio in Bubbling Scat Jar.

The sparkle on those long, Deathstrike-like acrylic nails as she spreads her full cheeks, the light coming in from the left side of the room-– all of those beautiful images caught in excellent 4K. In fact, Bubbling Scat Jar is one special effects trick away from giving monster silent movie vibes. And if there's anything I prefer for a fetish clip, it's the option of the footage to be entertaining rather than a campaign for eggplant eruptions. This lady has clearly got "it" and I don't mean processing plant capabilities– even tho that statement's not far from the truth. I plan to keep my sleepy-lookin' eyes on this funky content creator for the foreseeable future and you would be wise to do the same… (with your probably rounder eyes.)

FOLLOW BEAUTYBUNNNY25 ON TWITTER FOR CLIP UPDATES!
ORDER "BUBBLING SCAT JAR" DIRECTLY FROM THE SELLER!!
FIND THIS CLIP ON HER SCATBOOK PAGE!!!
VISIT THE RABBIT HOLE!!!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments