Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Anal Training Poop

I can remember getting a Happy Meal as a kid. Back then you had your choice of hamburger/cheeseburger or chicken nuggets, a small fry, a drink and a toy that was licensed in conjunction with the latest movie or TV show recently released to movie theatres or national network respectively. I know it's no different from now in 2019, but I'm an adult in my early 30's so you'll have to forgive me if I seem nostalgic in any way. If you were an eager 90's kid like me, you rushed to eat your food so you could earn the privilege from your parents to play with your toy. Alas in Anal Training Poop, Mama Marley dictates that you get the toy first before you get the meal.…











This clip, from a first-person perspective, makes the viewers of the isolated audience feel like those White kids in the McDonald's commercials. I can still visualize them now-- all happily swooshing Buzz Lightyear and Mr. Incredible action figurines in the air while their fuckin' food lays on the Hollywood set table getting colder and colder. I know it's really fake food, but it's the principle of it all. Let's take a look at why I'm lovin' this clip so much:


  • The quality is fire. The branding implemented is crucial, the concept is creative in its own right, but hotdamnit the high amount of quality in this video blows me away like a Nurse Cherri fart. The definitive contrast between the background and Marley, the clear direction of the incoming light as it shines on her body, every texture from the glistening goosebumps down to her crinkled, rocky green turds stands out. I haven't seen production values this sharp since I last bought a Mocha Puff clip.
  • I'm a backdoor man. Now normally, I don't really get all into toy videos like the next online nigga. Unless the pussy sounds squishy or the girl squirts, nothing really draws my interest. Luckily for me, Marley knows that I have a serious case of fecal attraction. The only part that her pussy plays in Anal Training Poop is supporting body part in a fetish clip. It hides in the background as her plump bootyhole receives all the love and affection from a glass dildo that spits out some of the most beautiful doo-doo to ever be manufactured by miles of gastrointestinal tract.
  • A lil bit goes a long way. Most footage men watch of naked women climb into the double digits, especially if there's orgasms, role play or men involved. The beauty of what Marley offers is that for the value of a few dollars, you are blessed with her beautiful face, her phat naked ass covered in baby oil, and her skinny yet meaty loads ushered onto the floor by a glass dildo with blue swirls. My favorite color. Two minutes, double sounds of mac 'n cheese and a thud is all that's needed to make a scat fanatic giggity all over the place.


Catch this and other instant classics on her Scatshop page!
Order it from her individually!

Join her OnlyFans!

Post a Comment

0 Comments