Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

DestinyRed - "A Hard Shit"

 I've had some hard days. At work, of course. Having a hard day at home is like not getting to do what you want on your honeymoon. Anyway I feel like once I've left the house, a scoped target complete with a laser has been put on my back. Every sidewalker suddenly decides that they wanna jump out into the street at anywhere but a crosswalk, the big rig in commute with you feels like it might merge at any second because it swerves more than Swerve Strickland in a Lambo, before you get in tha door the boss wants to tell you about everything that happened wrong on the day you weren't at work – and that's just en route to the plantation.

I always feel it's targeted and intentional. All these people can't tell me that you didn't see the others and that you didn't plan this in a Facebook group chat. They are the new high school meet-up places after all. Why me? I don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm complaining. Fuck the diehards. They know how annoying middle class life is more than anybody. Still doesn't give them an excuse to thump their Bibles at me. One had the nerve to tell me how ungrateful I was, but since she wasn't a fetish worker everything she was brainwashed to say fell on deaf ears. Sorry🤷🏾‍♂️

I wanna say that sex workers have it easier than those of us who punch in at a time clock but I know from Twitter alone that that's not true. They get hit with more random convos than a lost 9 year old walking through a nursing home full of deserted grandmas. You can't enjoy a simple shopping trip to the grocery store because you know damn-near everything you got in your cart you will be afraid to be asked to cram into every opening in your body, nose included. Don't ask how I know.

And the ones who are fortunate enough to actually cook that food for dinner have to hold off on pushing it out the next morning before they can set up their smartphones… will always have my love and affection. To sex workers, a hard day could be having a fly stuck in da house, phones falling over but for Destiny Red a hard day can be a really stubborn shit– and that's what the name of this reviewed clip is… A Hard Shit.

Take a look at it.















Destiny Red gets an easy 5 star rating with her release of A Hard Shit.

To the average scat fan, they're just happy that they have a woman of this calibre standing in front of a toilet dropping a load off. But for me, a known connoisseur and fan page raider, these 2 minutes and 17 seconds mean a whole more than being starstruck over a legit Hawk Tua girl:

  • Real world feels. Yes, Destiny is as fine as the Deep South is racist. And as fine as she is, she could legit bare-knuckle fight Mizz DR for the title of Best Woman with the Initials DR. But in this clip, we get a back-of-the-bowl view of everything Destiny flaunts from the neck down. The Mickey Mouse tee and boy shorts? That's cute. The head wrap? Necessary and grimey. All of it adds to the filmed-from-home feel, but everything makes this recording feel less dramatic and more organic. I'll take that over sex appeal anyway.
  • Phat ass feels.  Ok, this is where the natural antics end. Because I don't know any woman not versed in sex work who spreads their phat ass while they take a shit. It's my opinion that they don't have assholes, but Destiny Red sure does. Dat mf can poke too. Even more heartwarming than the double-handed spread of thick Afro-Latina cheeks is the fact that BMs in this manner make the model look like she's being stretched harder than a Hart Dungeon student.
  • The eclipse couldn't outshine this shit. That's another thing about a hard day at work– you're constantly reminded about the prejudice Apple users have against Android faithfuls. I personally don't understand where all of the hate comes from, but I do love how DR's phone glows to enhance her chunky dookie and her moist now-spread open crevices. Maybe it's an iPhone? Whatever it is proves to be the only benefit that matters as far as smartphone technology goes within this recording. Outside of that, every dispute towards the poorer phone ownership can eat a phat dick like Destiny on OnlyFans. 
  • And we get a shake too😱 I personally wasn't counting on it, but the cake wobbling was nice icing on the bowel movement cake for me. Nothing asserts a woman's dominance over a scat clip like the naked ass shake. It's like a calling card, a signature on a digital graphic or a pro wrestler taunting after hitting his finisher. No one knows why Taker sticks his tongue out during a Darkness Pin or why Destiny Red sticks her pierced tongue while jiggling her chunky cheeks, it just fits to a tee.


The only thing more that I could find disappointing about this clip is the fact that the site that I got it from, Scatshop, has seemingly been wiped clean from the internet. It's more soul-crushing than the reality of no product being shown in the toilet, but you can request this clip from the creator herself.

HIT UP DESTINY RED FOR A COPY OF A HARD SHIT HERE

SUB TO HER SCATBOOK/DARKFANS!

Post a Comment

0 Comments