Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Chocolate Tarheel

When I think about its existence, I automatically feel like a blooper is the funniest addition to a production already assembled for its intended audience. No one really intends to make a mistake; they just happen. And when they happen, it adds more entertainment on top of what was predetermined inside of the allotted runtime. I personally love bloopers. I know I'm supposed to follow the story through from beginning to end and appreciate all the key points of a TV show or movie, but seeing how those moments almost never came to be takes me on an extra journey– like an ant trying to crawl its way up the branches of a tree but discovers the nuisances of there being hanging fruit on the edges.

You just knew Martin Lawrence played the feisty character of Sheneneh Jenkins to the tee on his self-titled show but watching him break character as all of his accessories and wig came off as Sheneneh gave a customer a pedicure and lost control of the mechanical sander had me hollering at the end of that episode. Bebe Drake keep the show going doe. There was nothing sexier than the mystique shown by Zhang Ziyi as she portrayed Hu Li in Rush Hour 2 but the minute she drew a gun on Detective Carter and the top part of the decoy fell off, everybody on set save for Rosalyn Sanchez busted out laughing. The undercover customs agent was ever the consummate pro as the future Miss Pearly.

It was cute moments like that at the receiving dock of the Reigns Hotel that humanized Hu Li. Made her look more attractive than before even tho I personally wanted to shove my face in her ass since her close-up in the bamboo scaffolding scene. But that's the everlasting effect bloopers have on cinema and here in the fetish realm, stage occurrences happen the same way. The spotlight that I shine here on EFRO Zone today illuminates a far younger, beautiful, thicker and daring Asian than the one once associated with the Ross LaManna franchise named Nillz and she is the star of the fetish clip I titled Chocolate Tarheel.










If you're a scat lover like me, you've definitely hunted for the same sequence in every video that you've bought or found online. It's called "having a preference". And while I do stick to my preferences like rich celebs stick to schedules, I have found one example of an unusual occurrence where I have ended up satisfied as a result. Weird huh? Don't worry– I'll schedule a doctor's appointment to check my testosterone levels while you look up Unpredictable by Jamie Foxx feat. Ludacris on Spotify. Yeahhh I actually liked something that fell outside my comfort zone and I'll explain to you why:
  • The fit. Even tho I fell out of the toilet trip loop with the viewing of Chocolate Tarheel, I still got my dress code wish from Nillz. Check it out- she literally has nothing on but a t-shirt and what appears to be a bra in this full minute of funk. I didn't see anythang swingin' as she got down into doggy so I'm gonna assume that's a skin-colored bra she's wearing. Knowing her, this was prolly filmed early in the morning after she got up and there's nothing sexier than that level of natural beauty at sunrise. Save all dat "beat-up glow" for the next episode of Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta in the evenings.
  • Dat ass. I loved the fit because of the "cartoon animal character" feel to it, but it's just a social explanation in front of an excuse to get a good look at Nillz's buns. I love everything about them– the color blend in her complexion, the smooth texture, even the small volume. And even at this size of cakery where the girl can pull boff layers apart to let the frosting drip out is still a tantalizing experience even at my advanced age and diluted vision.
  • Da shyt. This part of the clip always makes my heart race like every Avenger towards Thanos' army in the beginning of the final battle scene in Avengers Endgame. For some reason it takes the slowest descent and the tiniest push but Nillz eventually gets the limbless Leviathan thru her tiny portal. The color and texture gives a dessert vibe which is also appreciated like Hasbro merch. So far, Nillz is living proof of my fine woman/delicious-looking poop theory. I've never seen an ugly turd fall out of a pretty woman til this day.
  • Da shyts. I'm not a fetish worker, don't have plans to enter the workforce (sorry gay guys) but I wanna think that all fetish workers/sex workers/dommes/whatever they wanna identify as want to shoot these types of clips and move on to the marketing side so they can get their money. But the former Nilla Soles' fresh hot roll of stanky brownie batter throws a monkey wrench into her plans of the day. It's not the most aggressive flop ever but the turd falls down and smacks her in the balls of her feet like a tiny child punches his/her dad right in the balls. Nillz doesn't throw a big fit doe– she just shakes it off and gives the camera a good look at the delectable mess. Plus her shower's right behind the phone so it ain't like she can't clean herself off later.
 
Chocolate Tarheel gets five stars.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Watching this for the first time was one of the rare times where I've laughed with a boner and a hand full of eggplant. It's one of the few genuine joys in scat production history– some women shoot up their phones full of chocolate syrup, some miss the paper towel on the floor, others see their phones fall over, some girls fall over themselves. The rogue load was a tiny infraction that can be overlooked and still get us dedicated fans to the gooey promised land. And just like that, someone who portrays a sexy role is humanized without losing face while continuing production like a consummate pro 🫡 Damn this girl is good!!!

 
GET A COPY OF CHOCOLATE TARHEEL HERE!

Post a Comment

0 Comments