Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Curvy Nicole in "My O"

There are so many damn slang terms for the word "butthole". Without going down the entire list posted at UrbanDictionary.com, I can think of at least a couple handfuls of words that I've heard being used during my near 4 decade long existence outside of my momma's womb:

Brown eye
Pie hole
Corn hole
Bootyhole (my fav)
Sphincter (?)
Turd cutter (😄)
Dookie cutter (as used by E-40 on an episode of 106 & Park of all places) 
Pink hole
Starfish

Gahdamn that's a lot of slang words. And those last two sound like cute words to use as a description. I don't really know, tho– some forms of pooping can be cute. It can also be nerve-wracking if you've ever had to open up the pamper of a newborn or be the "it" person in a random game of hide & seek with your new 5 lb. dog.

It's also natural to the same 85% of internet users who make a video on Tik Tok or talk about their sudden urge to answer Mother Nature's call in a Poop-Pouri video campaign. Buuuut that's not why we're here, is it? Nahhh… my genre of bodily functions is flat-out SEXY. It's just as beautiful as nude photography, and takes just as much composition as twerking. One lady who put all of those aspects together in her tremendous body of work had to be Curvy Nicole. Today I have highlights of a clip of hers that will forever stand the test of innanet time and prove my beliefs to be correct entitled My O.

This clip, since its Introduction to Scatshop's top seller page, is one that became famous amongst ebony scat's elite for a variety of reasons. Other than her pioneering status, here's my breakdown of My O's placement into the Stanky Hall of Fame:

She did it (5x) She did it first. Long before Love Rachelle amassed the black-girl-like thickness she has now, long before Classy & Girl became something more than a middle class description of feeder stay-at-home moms, Curvy Nicole was one the first (that I noticed) who made clips from this camera angle. My O is a fetish clip that insanely focuses on her curvy ass throughout the entire runtime from the perspective that made me feel like I was getting pooed on toilet slave style. It rightfully may not be your cup of tea, but the vibes further awaken the nasty nature within me.

All scat queens gotta prep.



If this was produced by a sex worker with a bigger budget, I'd expect less slip-ups/more edits. But this is Curvy Nicole we're talkin about here: an everyday top-heavy Black girl from the Deep South with an affliction for anime, junk food, sex toys and pets. She set up what appears to be a laptop camera in front of her bed, composed herself rather chill-like, repositioned herself rather chill-like and slowly pushed out what looks like orange Star Crunch outta her ass with zen-like patience. Even with this funky meteorite dragging half of her out with it, Nicole keeps her composure and even adjusts her position mid squeeze to better deliver her food baby in this position.

No mindless chatter. Curvy Nicole doesn't spam you with personal opinions about how her day went, she doesn't tell you about her difficulty in holding her poop while filming, she doesn't een dress up in a pretty outfit– she just shows you the texture of her skin and her dookie. That's it. That's the clip.

She puts the "o" in "bootyhole".


















Tiara X was NOT "The Net's Biggest Tease" anymore after 2006. That moniker instantly went to CN after I first watched My O in its entirety. She may not waste time on production values but Nicole didn't exactly fire this load out like a JAV actress filled with an enema. She takes "septuagenarian walking down the middle of the aisle" long to squeeze this thang outta her plush brown body, seasoning her constipation with bright pink kiss blowing and prairiedogging along the way to the greasy promised land. The way her hole opens up to form an "O" is a sight that has remained unmatched ever since. Yogis don't even stretch that far or hard.

After the birth, there's the afterbirth. If your soul isn't taken by the chunk of Ben Grimm manufactured in the first 2 1⁄2 minutes of this shit vid, you'll catch the remaining footage of the orange Corn Pops falling in succession after it. It's nothing to giggity over. Just the remains of Nicole doing a dirty deed. You can almost visualize a mini Jeff Bridges as Obadiah Stane walking in between Nicole's feet and yelling "Aight let's finish up here".

In closing of Curvy Nicole's bootyhole, My O gets a 5 star rating.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I'm pretty sure I gave it the same rating on Scatshop. Back then I didn't have this site tho. My O is one of those fetish clips that all the great fetish workers have regardless of their true status within the fetish community. Part time, full time, dedicated performer, gold-digging clout chaser– doesn't matter like The Rock dueling with a heel. This is the kind of clip that takes it easy on the urgency, toys around with the viewer's libido like a domme toys around with her slave's chastity clamp, and delivers the final blow after tenured, turtleheaded, chunky torture. There was never any doubt about this clip's worth once I laid my eyes on it 8 years ago and there definitely isn't any question regarding the legend of the former leader of the Big Clit Nation.

YOU CAN STILL GET THIS CLIP ON SCATSHOP!!!
GO BY HER TWITTER AND THANK CURVY NICOLE FOR HER SERVICE TO THE SCAT COMMUNITY! 👮🏾‍♀️

Post a Comment

0 Comments