Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Miss Frostii in "Purple Plopz"

I dunno what it is about the color blue, but it is my favorite color. The richest shade of blue speaks to me. And that's not a slick disrespect to the other types of blue or other colors– I love them too. (Easy Duke and Carolina fans.) One girl I was friends with growing up said that she loved the color blue SO much, she had her childhood bedroom and furniture painted blue. 😬. Look- I don't know how much truth there was to that statement uttered to me back in 1996 on a middle school bus. The phrase "cap" didn't exist for another two decades and I slick wanted to clap her muffin-topped cheeks while she squealed like a pig, so I just nodded with a raised left eyebrow and a smirk. The things we niggas do…


But I could still relate to my bus buddy. Everything blue til this day catches my eye. If I'm out shopping and see a pair of blue AND1 shorts/sneaks, I will come to a complete and utter stop like my favorite car in the Corvette. I get tired of the green traffic signs but the blue ones amaze me like a magic trick when they pop up. I hate butt plugs when a sex worker spreads her butt cheeks on OnlyFans but if the jewel on dat muthafuckah is blue, color me hypnotized until the end of the duration.


My friend Toni from Twitter thinks that an attraction to a specific color is an indicator of what kind of mood that person has. Couldn't agree with her more. I like to think of myself as a mellow person and blue represents the even flow in my character. Although I'm grumpy in the mornings, pissed off all day at work, anxious when I hop on Twitter in the evenings and greasy at bedtime, calmness prevails over the other emotions like blue does over the other colors. Which color appeals to you the most? Miss Frostii loves the color purple.


That deduction wasn't from a long bus ride with the lady; that's what I gathered from looking at the tint of her bathroom. And since this clip didn't come with a special name, I'm gonna dub it Purple Plopz for easy reference on Twitter. I can remember another point in history where fans of the rapper Cam'ron went crazy over his album Purple Haze. That's all I heard about from junior year of high school all the way to my 3rd semester of community college.

"Purple Haze this, Purple Haze that."

"Man dat Purple Haze is fire!"

(This was a decade before they came up with the phrase 'lit'.)

Niggas even rocked the purple bandanas and platinum chains with overbearing pride like they weren't gonna get shot up by Bloods and Crips alike. Welp, I have that same level of admiration for this clip. Lemme show you just how Frostii straight up murdered that toilet bowl…

Purple Plopz by Miss Frostii gets 5 mics. 🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Big shout out to my boy Blu in the Legit Buyer's Chat for putting me and everybody else on to this sleeping shenom. If it wasn't for him, I woulda missed out on one of the best scat clips I have seen all year! As for the clip; there were several factors that made Purple Plopz a heavy candidate:

  • Everything's a vibe here. Purple light in what I presume to be a light-colored bathroom. No noisey kids or roommates outside the bathroom door. She prolly smoked before she stripped down butterball naked. That would explain the chill mood Frostii had as she sat crouched on the toilet. Everything's set for you to gaze into the round & brown, cherry-shaped ass of this skinny girl for the foreseeable future. Damn near EVERY goosebump and stretch mark gets to shine in the violet light of this urban water closet. A Star Sapphire would be jealous of the composition of the room and the shape of dat ass. God is the original comic book creator fo sho.


  • "Lemme see sum piss!" Cam'ron had a fuckin' field day to see that woman piss out in da open like that. Was he being overly aggressive or just curious yelling like that? Who knows. Gotta love New Yorkers and their affection for poured-out bottles of Sssssss (soda) pop. What amazes me in the beginning of Purple Plopz is that there's absolutely NO color in her pee. There's no sizzle to it either. It looks just like a steady stream of Capri Sun's pouring out of a silky-smooth cunchie. Makes me thirstier than an Instagrammer… Honorable mention goes to dat quick fart that started it all.

  • Aight, now lemme see sum dookie. This is where the suspension starts to enter my nervous system. Why? Because I didn't know anything about a "Miss Frostii" before I got this clip. Didn't een know what her bootyhole looked like on da TL, didn't een have time to fantasize about what her dookie might look like as I witnessed one of her modeling pics. This is it like Michael Jackson. Yeahhhh she's definitely a poker. The stinky stuff is just amazing. It's skinny in volume, cracked in certain places– looks like sweet potatoes in a life-sized Crunchy Cheeto form. This human pie filling is the only thing that keeps its own color during this 3+ minute trip to the ladies' room. Curiosity gone.







  • Dayum girl! You got more dookie? Lemme have it… Most girls sit on the toilet seat or squat over a plate/bowl/puppy pad, pump out something long enough to qualify as a 5th limb, you the viewer collapse in an orgasmic daze as the model zooms in her funky production and that's usually the end of one of these videos, right? Wrong. Just after Miss Frostii makes a fresh serving of yams from her yams, the next helping is hot out of her tiny oven. Damn she's so generous! I've read that skinny girls have a tendency to produce a lot of poop because they hold it in for long periods of time, but this may qualify as official evidence. I mean, it's not like Quora has footage of this shit.




  • Daaayum you got MORE??? *Angry Lou Ratchet voice* It's getting to the point where every time Frostii pauses and then turns her head, more dookie is gonna come falling out. I'm glad the girl is eating like Jughead and the food is getting out of her body but damn! If this was a slave session instead of a selfie poop, her slave would fall asleep after the second squeeze from the long wait. At this point ya dick would soften like butter taken out of the fridge for baking and/or cooking…


Purple Plopz hits like an old sch– wait. Don't tell me there's more dookie. THERE'S MORE? I'm impressed; and not just by the shape of her ass. We got us a real marathon shit here people. Her bootyhole has to be tired like a state front line worker at this point. Dis thang is caked with orange doo-doo butter, constantly forced open for 3 minutes straight and held against its will over a pool of water like Michael Jackson's son in 2002.


You can't help but look at the last bowel movement like an Amtrak moving through a railroad crossing. The pile-up in the toilet has to look like the compacted train after Hancock stopped the train from hitting that dad.


Sadly we don't get to see that footage in this clip as this stanky scene ends after the drop of Miss Frostii's last toilet snake. But that doesn't detract away from the overall quality of Purple Plopz. All of the preceding factors in this stanky scene– the cool composition, close-up on Frostii's beautifully bump-riddled turd cutter, plops that drop like hearts when cast members of Love & Hip Hop throw hands– combine with the straight-up grit to make this a repetitive watch just for the entertainment value. Truth be told, I had to watch this video numerous times just to get the main points for this review and I never got tired of the repeats. With the inception of Purple Plopz, I anxiously look forward to more releases from this slayer!
 

PURPLE PLOPZ IS ONLY AVAILABLE BY DM PURCHASE HERE!
SUB TO MISS FROSTII'S SCATBOOK FOR MORE STANKY ADVENTURES!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments