Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Welcome.


Hey everybody! I'm somewhat of an internet nomad, and in my quest all over this weird space I look for the best EFRO/scat videos I can find and/or buy. But don't feel bad that I call the internet and social media 'weird' because at the end of the day, it is what it is and no one should be made to feel bad for what their preferences in life are. Anywho, in this unpredictable and depressing journey CALLED life I realize that one must do whatever it takes to make themselves happy because- in hindsight and all honesty- no one else really gives a SHIT what you like. Some people only care if they stand to benefit or goof around with you on the subject. Some people only care about money. After all, these qualities are only human nature.

Other things that are human nature include: comfort, lust, hunger, and curious about a woman's naked body and what it does. I'll admit-- I love to watch women relieve themselves. I love it with a passion. There's a certain craving I have that I seek out any and all women that put out this genre of exhibition. EFRO videos put me in a comfortable and relaxing mood similar only to getting a full-body massage, kicking back in a jacuzzi on a nice cool day outside. Eleven years ago I grew curious about seeing women show themselves off in this manner; I've always felt like I wanted to make a place where I could get into my comfort zone and indulge in my kinks and interests.

Of course I couldn't do that without discovering some of the most creative and entertaining fetish workers to ever film themselves, so I've visited profiles, blogs and clip sites all across the internet to fill the void within me. This site will give you the grandest introduction and the ultimate summary on fetish clips that have wowed audiences worldwide and praise the women bold enough to entertain the people that are mature enough to see this as an art form.

Post a Comment

0 Comments