Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Chocolate Blasian Brickle-- NillaLovesYourFetish

With this preview in tow, I pull up to you like the ice cream truck in da hood from back in tha day!!! I first peeped this girl on Instagram while I was looking thru hashtags last year. Now exactly which hashtags was I searching for on Instagram that lead me to an independent scat model is one of life's broad number of mysteries and why I was searching is another story for another post…

Anyways, this girl named Nilla is without a doubt a complete snack-- from her curly black Blasian bun to her sweet vanilla-colored soles and toes. There's been no denying it after seeing her selfies but I after I caught a glimpse of a picture of her standing over a plate with her pants down, a nigga got curious. I went into her DM's asking about prices and shortly after that I was on my way with my treat like a lil kid running back home with a Blue Raspberry Charms Super Blow Pop. Sort of.

In this clip, Nilla starts off by positioning a plate hiding underneath her Blasian booty. You can see the kitty and her wrinkled soles, but trust me-- the clip gets better in quality people. Pee makes its camera debut first as she continues to drip harder than your favorite rapper. Changing the tissue, Nilla plugs herself up as she begins turd birthing with her soft, sexy grunt acting as one of mother nature's best omens. Nilla's cute lil butthole opens up and emerging from in between her cheeks comes a tiny pebble, followed by the rest of her chunky brown stool slowly breaking into two big pieces as it hits the plate below with each thud.










And that, ladies and gentlemen, is what a snack pushing out a snack looks like. I'm hungry just from typing that whole description let alone watching that clip over and over again since its creation. Are you hungry for some Chocolate Blasian Brickle???

Post a Comment

0 Comments