Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Chocolatefood1 in "Friend's Bathroom Floor"

There's two kinds of friendship. The first one is the kind that many people are familiar with: you meet up occasionally, talk about music or anime or whatever happened that day. Adults in this variation of friendship may go out to dinner together, have a few drinks, party etc. You're damn near like family to each other in this kind of bond. I think that this is the kind of friendship that all people strive for when you meet a stranger for the first time and keep kickin' with everytime that you run into each other afterwards.

Then there's another kind: you and someone else are just as cool with each other but you pass the time showing the weirdest ways of fellowship to one another. You go out drinkin' the night before but since your blossom buddy since 3rd grade is a real lightweight, you draw a dick on his face in the composition that Samoa Joe had "Samoan" art plastered on his face while hunting down the Main Event Mafia. And when Matthew wakes up and sees the eggplant you doodled on his face while he was blacked out, he surely will attack you and your other roommates in the same fashion albeit with a butcher knife.

Ladies you still maintain lady power and uphold the practices of womanhood while yaw go working out and practice yoga together but one of you might think that it's hilarious to low blow the other in the cooch since she takes harder poundings from Jeff in doggie every weekend. You can't tell me I don't know what I'm talkin' bout– there's a whole category of fails on an episode of Ridiculousness featuring Ne-Yo dedicated to this behavior. You can hide behind as many Instagram lives and makeup tutorials you want to. The evidence still remains like all other viral videos on the innanet. 

But ultimately those people all just laugh it all off like the bad joke that it is. Some swear an oath to God (because people of other cultures and faiths don't do dis shyt) that they will get their friend back. I mean, if you can't take any amount of roasting or pranks between amigos then what do you have friends for? And the less I say about fraternities and pro wrestling societies the better off you'll be and the more digested food stays inside your gut. I sincerely hope Chocolatefood1's friend can agree with me after she finds out what she did to her bathroom…


Maybe they call her "Chocolatefood1" because she serves up her turds🤔
Do you realize dat dis chick had the utter nerve to take a shit in her friend's bathroom? I thought that she was just playing in the tweet. Apparently Choc was deadass on doing this based on the teaser she put out. And you're prolly holding your iPhone thinking "Nigga you ain't no good. You went out and bought the clip!" I sure the-fuck did and since I bought it straight off of Scatshop, ya just know there's a review for it. Below is the preview for Friend's Bathroom Floor.




















Chocolatefood1 gets 5 stars for Friend's Bathroom Floor.
Before you flood my comments section and email me with rants of "U goin st8 2 Hell" and "did she really dookie on her friend's floor?", I gotta say that this was unbelievable but at least she didn't hold down a pet cat and shit all over it. The only thing less acceptable in this fetish than bestiality is animal cruelty. But to address any other concerns with this clip, who knows if that was really her friend's bathroom floor? (I wish it was mine😈) My guess is that her friend is a fellow sex worker who makes fetish clips since she did say "she would prolly wanna see (me do it)". Hell she prolly ran to her friend and said "Gurl I need to film somethin in yo baffroom rq. Can I use it? I'll clean up afterwards."

To be honest, the clip doesn't have the energy of a YouTube or viral video-level prank. Foodie didn't tiptoe away from the living room while her & the bestie were watching Netflix. The mischievous deed didn't have the feeling of a rush job. And the video didn't leave you feeling bad about the result if this was indeed hijinks of the stanky kind. In fact, this moment in time was a beautiful act of nature and I'm gonna explain why:
  • The video starts with Chocolatefood1 wearing nothing but a pair of ankle-high black & gray socks. If this was a spur-of-the-moment idea, she'd barely have time to take her clothes off and drop a load on this girl's floor. But here she is in all of her natural thickness for the whole 2+ minutes.
  • If you can get past every last square inch of Chocolatefood1's naked body, she starts wobbling her ass cheeks! There is nothing on this planet that toys with my heart rate like ass tricks. High sodium intake usually comes close but gets no cigar. Am I sure that I'm watching a dookie clip?
  • Yeahhhh I'm definitely watching a dookie clip. I can hear it crackle while it's stuck in her bootyhole as CF1 sexually grunts this roll of yams out. Somehow they're more stubborn than a talkative stranger at work to get rid of but she gets 'em out along with more wobbles and some pee.
  • With a lot of the poop pranks I've seen, there is a final shot of the damage caused but none of the footage is as beautiful (and stomach-rumble-inducing) as Chocolatefood1's fresh bakery treat laying there on the bathroom floor. A bright shade even long after it's birth, segmented and marinated in a creamy base, the only thing that follows this super closeup is conundrums of what it smells like. My guess is mutated fried chicken, potatoes and peas.
I'm still not sure if I'm watching a prank or not. As I'm typing this I am digging thru my fro trying to scratch my head. I know this girl as an acquaintance enough that she's mild-mannered but her wild commentary and wacky antics doesn't exclude her from bombing a friend's bathroom once she gets the opportunity. At the end of the day, I just appreciate Friend's Bathroom Floor for its entertainment value and nothing else. And trust me– it was entertaining from start to finish. Foodie's ass jigglings gave off a very fun energy that defined her actions as bold yet slightly petty. She coulda filmed a boring old toilet trip but spiced her creativity up by getting the floor involved. There is some part of me that wants to believe that CF apologized to her friend and cleaned up the mess rather than ran out of her apartment half-dressed and cackling down the street but I've been cleaning up my own bodily fluids for the past 3 days leading up to the publishing of this review. Yes I'm glorifying a stanky prankster! Her work affects me like Tom Hiddleston's accent affects you ladies in movie theaters. For those that want the clip to judge for yourselves, you know where to find it…

GET YOUR COPY OF FRIEND'S BATHROOM FLOOR AND STREAM IT DIRECTLY ON SCATSHOP!!!
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments