Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Poop Awakening- Destiny Redbone

That morning BM is a whole bitch, ain't it? For most people, it hits you outta nowhere. For others, it's like clockwork yet it's still inconvenient. Some people hit dat bowl right before they punch into work for the day, others manage to run away while they're on the clock. I can relate. And the only thing worse than the feeling hitting you is being in the bathroom when it hits someone else. Talk about torrential ass pour… and the smell-- 🤢 I have never been so angry at another human being in my life compared to those moments. Morning boo-boos just so happen to hit Destiny Redbone too and believe me-- it's much sexier and preferential…












This is more like it. Fellas instead of dreading the moment you see another man's pair of shoes walk in the previous stall and face the toilet heel first, you get the glorious visual of seeing Destiny's thick shape disrobe and push yesterday's meals out of that sturdy turd cutter that has blessed her OnlyFans and so many countless threads & tweets. Let's look at the reasons why seeing this self-made entrepreneur boo-boo on camera gets praise from me that makes God petty enough to start throwing lightning bolts…


  • Can we just rejoice in the fact that we get to see another sex worker take a shit??? Every time I find out that another one has dabbed their creative chicken tenders in some scat fetish sauce I jump up and down like an Ellen Degeneres show audience member. I feel like the opportunity to obtain these kinds of videos in itself is a moral win, and I especially appreciate the women who try scat out without judging the morality of us old, bald, kinky men and lovely ladies.
  • Dat ass. If you've seen it jiggle on Twitter or watch it crash down on a dildo on her OnlyFans page, you already know what the hysteria is about. Watching Destiny stand in front of her toilet bowl is just another way for ass lovers to go crazy over her.
  • The sweet sexy sound of her voice. As a devoted scat fanatic who breaks down poop clips weekly with the tenacity of John Brenkus, I truly cherish each and every little detail that these hard labored short films are comprised of. Watching the visual aspect of clips like Poop Awakening gives me the satisfaction I crave, but hearing this dose of thickness softly exclaim "I gotta shit" before subtly pulling down her boy shorts definitely loosened up my sperms for deployment. Soft, sufficient narration is the icing on the cake.
  • The second star of this flick-- her poop. This is where all the preexisting conspiracies curious men have about women are left behind in the dust and replaced with complete euphoria. And if you're the scat version of Quagmire, this is where the secretions of the scrotum are deserted too. It be like dat sometimes. There's always a part of me that goes nuts when I see Destiny's tiny butthole unfurl, stick out in its swollen glory and pour some of the softest brown sludge as everything is bathed in her smartphone's camera light. I would ask you to imagine the scene of it going down, but I did gif it to give you a brief flash of Destiny Redbone's brown magic.

GET POOP AWAKENING HERE
GET A DISCOUNT BY JOINING DESTINY REDBONE'S ONLYFANS PAGE(RECOMMENDED)

Post a Comment

0 Comments