Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Intruder-- Nilla Soles

In the past, I've heard multiple complaints from women that their men don't like engaging in role play. Forgive me for not knowing or caring about the reasons why, but please allow me to speculate for a second. I being a guy can relate to having a lot of anxiety when you find yourself in the mood. You've spent God knows how many hours at a job you hate, smoked a handful of cigarettes, hell even seen a few sexy ladies walk in and out of the place. You finally get home to your ol' lady and wanna shove her titty in your mouth faster than a fuckin' Newport due to being teased by the constant ass parade. Luckily you're blessed that she's in the mood too (because women are hornier believe it or not), but instantly your nut is delayed because she wants to spice things up a bit. DAMN! *Ron Simmons voice*
Having laid out that example, I can see why men don't like role play. That and having to act out like you're Idris Elba with a stalled car in order to dive into some pussy but dive you must… In scat videos however, I gotta admit that I love role play. Costumes and impromptu settings are huge turn-ons, but Nilla is so good at what she does that essentially none of that is necessary for her latest clip. Trust me-- I'm not saying that just because I've lost gallons of sperms to her content. This top-heavy Blasian baddie is a walking meal from her best bun-haired head down to her painted toes. Look no further than the next paragraph for proof of my labored thesis…
She make-believes that her iPhone is an intruder in her home as she uses the bathroom. I personally have had similar if not weirder fantasies about women, so this concept is totally appropriate. The clip starts off at ground level in full view of her big, beautiful feet while Nilla badgers her trespasser like a grisly Law & Order suspect. You can only feel aroused by the low pitch in her voice as she says things like "you're gonna watch me go to the bathroom" and "I gotta pee". A real fever pitch hits your system once Nilla gets off of the toilet, removes her burgundy sweats and gets down onto the floor.
You get a full view of her fluffy, callipygous, smooth ass and her pussy populated with jet black hair as it hides behind cheeky gates. Her tiny bootyhole squeezes its way into the center of attention while it expands, slowly processing a bite-sized chocolate snack then retreats back into hiding once its dirty deed is done. Nilla's chocolate rock lies on the floor as the clip comes to the end of its 3 minute and 56 second tenure.











Post a Comment

0 Comments