Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Punda Friction-- Toilet Sub POV ("The Goddess" Kumora Brilee)

This is torture man. The Goddess knows that I love to watch her push out her thick loads. If I could have my way, I'd prefer to be at floor level looking up from underneath her massive cocoa brown cheeks as her bootyhole pokes out and drops fresh, warm, king-sized pieces of Snickers. Mmmm, there's just something about that point of view that thrills me indefinitely. But, alas, The Goddess doesn't care what thrills me. I made the decision to worship her and unfortunately I get the opportunity to view her poo only as she sees fit. Such is the life of a toilet sub...
Instead of hovering that chocolate monstrosity over my face to give me the illusion like I'm her makeshift toilet, I'm forced to lie on the floor and look up as she sits up there on the actual toilet with her hands clasped together like a praying mantis. I'm instantly jealous of my porcelain roomate. He gets the full experience of The Goddess as her usual excursions to the bathroom goes; the unveiling of her cheeky masterpiece from behind a cotton curtain, the decreasing range in distance between goddess and her throne, the smothering upon impact and the inevitable manufacturing of her natural nougat.
I as a toilet sub in this particular setting received none of those experiences. I didn't even get the chance to hear her shit crackle on the way out. All that's left is the visual of her dressed down in a sports bra/cotton sweatpants combo and the stench of her bowel movement, the effect which has been evidenced by the deceased One Piece logo on her face mask. Instead of being treated like a greatly-appreciated appliance that revolutionized the modern world as we know it, I am treated as a rodent, an insect that long existed as real-life goddesses watched their men forge iron and pottery in medieval times. The only difference is that I haven't been stepped on and trampled over in disgust... yet. But that is a whole different concept for a totally different video, if my goddess is willing to give me the pleasure of participating in it…








RECEIVE THE TOILET SUB TREATMENT HERE

Post a Comment

0 Comments