Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Goddess Naa in "Different Shades of Chocolate"

 I love chocolate! *Eddy from Ed Edd & Eddy voice* It's just something that's deeply rooted within me. The two main things that I love that are chocolatey? Food and women. This is not a knock against anything peanut buttery (a close second), coffee-ey (a growing new favorite in my advancing years), or white chocolatey– the original milk chocolate is just tops for me. The smooth, rich texture. The creamy sweetness that melts in your mouth and explodes the taste buds like Scarlet Witch does Ultron's minions. But you can't hold it with your fingers for too long, otherwise your body temperature will warm up the chocolate and melt. That's the only downside to a treat that's otherwise perfect.


I've even become more of a chocolate lover over the years. This inclination only became possible with a change in taste and a little bit of experimenting. I used to think double chocolate food items were a bit overkill until I discovered an ice cream flavor of Ben & Jerry's called Chocolate Therapy. It's got milk chocolate ice cream, milk chocolate cake batter, double chocolate chip cookies– gahdamn just listing the ingredients makes my head spin. It definitely made my stomach rumble and that first spoon full made my tongue lose its shit! I'm lucky the muscles and veins inside of it kept it attached to the floor of my mouth.


Yeah, that really happened inside my mouth. It happened inside my head only this seperate time it was my brain jumping from side to side. And it wasn't no quadruple layer, heterogenous mixture of dessert that caused the chaos– it was Goddess Naa's clip called Different Shades of Chocolate that was the culprit. Here's a sneak peek sans the sound.













GodDAMN this is one Fudge Round of a turd slithering its way outta her bootyhole! She didn't een have time to readjust her paper plate before the head poked outta her phat ass. Ok, time to become an impromptu food judge on the stankiest edition of Chopped! Criteria for judgment are as follows:

TIMING: Naa's gut plays no games when it comes time for emptying! To my knowledge, no turd 'til this day ever has a hard time crawling its way to freedom– grunts notwithstanding. Only Osa's green offering in Outside Dookie beats the goddess' colonic contribution in terms of speed. But Goddess Naa doesn't waste any of your time. She fired this pile out in less than a minute which lets you know how straight-to-the-point she is.

TEMPERATURE: I'm pretty sure this load is hot as all get out. The dual-colored dookie was barely solid as it hits the plate underneath her fluffy butt cheeks; the remnants were even softer after the camera position change. It had to burn on the way out.

COLOR: Something of this magnitude happening in a scat clips still makes me mark out like hell. Seeing a thickie's asshole open up like the shutter in a camera lens is heart-stopping enough but seeing the dookie warp in color like that makes it a bigger magic trick than it already is. You can Google "what turns poop into different colors mid-log" all you want, I'm usually comatose and greasy by this point in the clip.

PRESENTATION: The soft, bronze/golden, rippled and more-than-likely stanky logs of this Motherland Queen look nothing short of delicious. The texture of obscure cracks on the surface and the aerated hollowness shown in its detached ends send me into a spell of admiration that doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Plus seeing the brighter colored stool on top of the minutes-old logs is dope from both a scientific and artistic standpoint. I shoulda studied to be a proctologist growing up while taking all those art classes, but then again I'd be looking at old man asses in a Duke Hospital office instead of watching scat videos in a Triad apartment. But that's aight, at the end of this clip I get to see the shitty ass of a young Ghana thickie! Goddess Naa's homemade butt fudge is slopped on the plain cocaine-white paper plate in the same manner as the patrons at Golden Corral who get greedy. Those niggas gotta realize that they can go back for seconds.

Goddess Naa's clips always make me crave more out of her even when my palette has been satisfied with a nut buster like Different Shades of Chocolate. If I could pinpoint her skill level, it's pretty much on par with how Jimmy Johns makes their subs– fast and customized for a wide general consensus! Her Scatshop is like a big ass online menu posted for all scat lovers to pick what they like. You definitely can't go wrong with this clip.

GET A COPY OF DIFFERENT SHADES OF CHOCOLATE SENT FRESH TO YOUR INBOX HERE!!!

FOLLOW GODDESS NAA FOR MORE CLIP UPDATES ON TWITTER!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments