Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

Best Shit Ever

What would you say is your best work ever? "Best work" is a topic that's pretty subjective when you think of all hobbies and careers pertaining to their practitioners. I know I personally, being someone from an artistic background, I am heavily judgmental when it comes to my own work. There's so many things we artists wanted to do, wish we did, executed really well and just flat-out half assed through all the way until we eventually dropped the last Prismacolor pencil and said "done". We are truly our worst enemy sometimes.
But as indecisive as some creators are, a good amount of confidence drips from the same pores in our skin during those tribulations. One girl, one "goddess" even thinks so much of herself that she nominated one clip I bought from her one of her best shits ever. I believe deep down inside my soul that nothing's good unless you can taste it. Welp, I can't taste the super creamy nougat that Goddess Nae pushed out of her back birth canal (😭) nor can I smell its compacted funk (😭😭) but I can assess this clip's greatness through vision and audio alone.









  • This frontal view is growing on me.
Here we are, positioned in front of one of our resident goddesses, in front of what I presume to be a wall as she blesses the (what I presume to be) tent fabric with a heavenly meal and beverage with her legs spread. And what a spread it is. It takes a woman with a lot of sex appeal to pull this view off, let alone twice in succession. Makes you wanna eat the pussy up as Naa relieves herself.
  • Same shit, different clip.
Best Shit Ever has the same ingredients as Early Morning Poop but with one long, swirly difference: the poop. The soft batch of stinky goodness that the goddess grunts out on this day is a golden, thick stream that curls like Snake Way in Dragon Ball Z. This particular food baby takes almost twice as long (40 seconds) as her previous offspring (21 seconds). Imagine being a slave underneath her phat ass, breathing in her fumes along with the African humidity, exhaling hot breath up towards her body while waiting as this creamy delight falls out...👅

The opinion on what qualifies a clip as the "greatest ever" is subjective based on its audience members. To each its own. But I personally agree with Goddess Naa on her belief. Best Ever simply raises the bar while establishing the frontal poop position as her signature. If you ask me, this filming angle should be used as her actual trademark-- not that her name & crown over the silhouette of a queen getting her foot worshipped doesn't suit her persona. Nothing but two thumbs and shooting sperms up for this clip. Feed me more Goddess Naa clips...

Post a Comment

0 Comments