Nut Busters

40/ticker/ticker-posts

A Snack Pushing Out A Snack

Deez young bloods and their euphemisms. Forgive me and my advanced age. It's something that I struggle to adapt to like Trump supporters struggle with accepting gay/lesbian marriage, or Blacks. It's painfully obvious when a good dose of melanin enters their personal space. I feel the exact same way about words like “bet”, “smash” and “snack”. Snack? Do you get it?🫵🏽 I barely do.

It took me all of the 1990s to incorporate “fly”, “dope”, “marinate" and “fire" but I understood the meanings behind those words. If something's impressive or cool you call it “fly” , “dope” or “fire”. (That was also the name of a grade of weed like saliva but nonetheless 🤫) If you wanted to wait on a response or an action, you'd say “Imma let dat one marinate.” But “snack” doe? They're calling women “snacks” now!

When I was coming up, all you had to do was walk up to a woman and say “damn gurl you look gorgeous” or “goddamn shawty you look delicious!” That last one would prolly get you slapped… hell DeBarge said “you wear it well” but dat nigga needed to stay away from coochie like 40 years ago. Apparently “lookin like a snack” seems to be the wave of future lingo until they come with something else out of insatiability like “you look delish” or something. 😒

I looked up “snack” in the urban dictionary and it is defined as a “woman who looks good enough to eat”. I guess. I'm not big on women of that caliber, I'm interested in what comes out of them rather than what's powdered onto them. Nillz is definitely a woman you can call a snack, and this snack preps a snack in the clip I plan on reviewing for you today. Scat ladies and gentlemen I have an appetizer called A Snack Pushing Out A Snack. Slide dat thumb please…

Andy's Fries.

If you actually read these itemized points and pay attention to my clichés, you'd know ya boi likes his ladies dressed like the fries offered at Red Robin's— bottomless. It doesn't matter how top/bottom heavy the fetish star is, the required dress code here in the EFRO Zone is tops only. Most ladies who film this kind of content mostly remove the bottoms and drawls to avoid pissing them, for me and anybody else who cherishes these clips it's a clothing level that guarantees some coverage but shows off one of the main attractions of a woman of color: the ass, thighs and calves.

Honey buns.

Ahhh, Nillz's buns. They're always so lovely. With how the volume of each cheek goes, each one has enough volume for quick appreciation and easy spreading. Those Blasian yams are so easy to spread, Nillz only needs to move one cheek to let all of her chewed food out onto the floor below. You still gotta hunt for the hole but that also is a part of the beauty in staring into a half naked woman's booty for a magic trick to happen.

They look like lul Baby Ruth's.






Judging by Nillz's standards in these clips, I'm accustomed to something longer in length and varying in texture. But in ASPOAS, EFRO Zone's sole Blasian Stink Champ has just a couple of bite-sized morsels to manufacture in less than a minute and a half. We love her no less for her offering; after all the very nature of a bowel movement is unpredictable outside of a non-persistent diet. The former Nilla Soles still thought enough of her audience to turn on her camera and hard squeeze these pieces out. And you know how stubborn small poop is…

That's either Corn Pops or a Corn Nut.

There are numerous thoughts that pop into my head when watching a clip like this one:

“Damn I love a bottomless chick.”

“That's it for that BM?”

“I wonder what that bathroom smells like…”

“I wonder what dat ass smells like…”

But none of my curiosities are heavier than the most obvious one: what da hell is in her shit? Is it corn? It's not even multiple small pieces stuck in the side of her doo-doo, it's only one piece! And like the anime starring Monkey D. Luffy, I still love the mysterious, strange, Asian origin of this colonic culinary treat based on the developments that I've seen unfold before my eyes.

Nillz still reigns as a Stink Champ in A Snack Pushing Out A Snack.

Out of all the factors determined in this review, overall it's the irony that gets me. It's the irony that a young, makeup and box braid savvy, top-heavy POC who fits the bill of “lookin like a snack” gets down on a plastic bag and pushes out something that looks like a snack. This review practically wrote itself after I watched this clip for the first time. Nillz is still gonna be the same good ol’ Nillz whether she farts out a footlong or two chocolatey nuggets, whether she talks during recording or staying stoically silent. Her consistency has not changed even 5 years after my discovery of her, which is the Margzetta Frazier approach to scat greatness. Still goated!!!
 
GET YOUR COPY OF A SNACK PUSHING OUT A SNACK FROM NILLZ HERE!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments